Don’t forget to sign up for weekly alerts. Just use the box at the top of this page.
PEIX Quote and Chart
PEIX Stock Information
Pacific Ethanol, Inc. produces and markets renewable fuels in the western United States, specifically in California, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon, Colorado, Idaho and Washington. PEIX offers ethanol and its co-products, include wet distillers grains. The company also provides storage, transportation and delivery of ethanol through third-party service providers. The company sells ethanol to gasoline refining and distribution companies. Pacific Ethanol was founded in 2003 and is based out of Sacramento, California.
Neil Koehler – President and CEO
Bryon McGregor – CFO
Christopher Wright – VP and General Counsel
Paul Koehler – VP, Corporate Development
Greg DiBiase – VP, Ethanol Supply and Marketing
Latest PEIX Stock Moves
PEIX has been on fire for a few months now and started going up in late October following good quarterly results. The company saw revenues increase 490% year-over-year to $272 million compared to $46 million in the previous quarter a year ago. EPS came in at $0.12 versus $0.03 last quarter and a loss of $0.06 in the same quarter last year. Following this earnings report, PEIX began moving higher big time. By mid November, PEIX had moved from $0.30 to nearly $2 before coming back down some. PEIX stock had a bit of a sell off after jumping up so high and finished the month of November around $1.10. At the start of December, PEIX began moving higher again on news the company acquired a stake in New PE Holdco LLC. PEIX moved from $1.10 to $1.60 in just two trading sessions. The stock then had another slight sell off as it lost around 6% on December 5.
- PACIFIC ETHANOL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Financial
- PACIFIC ETHANOL, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report
- Pacific Ethanol announces effectiveness of one-for-fifteen reverse stock split
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. Announces Effectiveness of One-for-Fifteen Reverse Stock Split
- PACIFIC ETHANOL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders